Wednesday, June 1, 2011

#121 Little Bridesmaid Dresses - Neutral

Thank you peonies & polaroids for directing me to this first vintage flapper inspired dress!
I spent far too much time perusing it's source, online fashion store asos (who by the way has free delivery worldwide inc. Aus) & not doing my dishes like I should have been (oops?) so I decided I might as well  pretend that I had put that time to good use by showcasing a neutral bridesmaids dress round up... yes, i know some of them are quite little but lets put those down to inspirational eye candy shall we?

  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  

So many very cute lace, embroidered & beaded options there & I do so love back detailing.
A neutral palette is still without a doubt my favourite pick for bridesmaids. Pretty hard to outdo in my opinion!

Cx

4 comments:

  1. I would be one happy girl if I owned these lovelies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too... Maybe all the dresses in the following 2 posts as well? I'm not greedy, really I'm not!

    ReplyDelete
  3. where are all these dresses from? love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, the link for asos is in the text above but be warned, it can be dangerous for your wallet ;) Glad you love them as much as me! Cx

    ReplyDelete