Monday, May 30, 2011

#119 Fabric Wedding Accessories

One of the diy projects I didn't get around to was a fabric banner, in retrospect I should have just compromised & bought one. Not much of a compromise really when there are banners as cute as these from bpoetic on etsy!
The Bridesmaid gift tags are very sweet, I do like a 'bridesmaid proposal'  after all (that already feels like so long ago)...
The colour of that flower brooch is a little bit yummy? Great for bridesmaids & flowergirls, perfect for the mother of the bride or groom. Or perhaps just because?
Lovely Wedding Banner Lovely Wedding Banner All You Need Is "Love" Banner  Sweet Set of "Will You Be My Bridesmaid" tags Hello Sunshine Corsage
Petite White Hair clip B. Poetic Aspiring Petals Necklace Pretty Little Veil
B. Poetic Isabella Headband B. Poetic Finona Headpiece
Sweet Little b. Poetic Ring Pillow

I can just imagine that fabric necklace with a simple, understated dress, it would look gorgeous. Can't you just see it?
The headband is flowergirl perfect.

I wouldn't change my paloma's nest ring bowl for the world. It is now one of my most favourite wedding keepsakes & is just plain lovely home decor, however,  this ring pillow is very lovely so again I must question the possibility of having a ring bowl/pillow for each ring? ;)

In all honesty I'm not a fan of shoe clips, but if I did, I would love the shoe clips from bpoetic so if you do then you should definitely check them out! These are my top three - blue, yellow+pink & cream.

4 comments: