Friday, May 27, 2011

#116 Wedding Projects

I love typewriters for many reasons, not the least of which is that type font plain just makes me happy.

I've found some good websites which have any font you could possibly dream of for your weddingy project needs, & I pulled a few strings so that they are free, just for you! I'm just that helpful... 
Ok ok, so they are always free for everyone. But it's the thought that counts right?
Might I recommend perusing the typewriter fonts? In all seriousness though, to quote Charles R. Swindoll 'The difference between something good & something great is attention to details." Choose the font that's perfect for you. The one that expresses something of your or your partners personality OR just because you love it. I'm not sure about wingdings though... It might be a little bit hard for your guests to read the invite that’s all… You know what I mean?
So here they are - dafont fontspace
I hope they make your projects, your details, that little bit more brilltastic!

On the subject of projects, another super little find lately has been this decorative eco cotton tape from Cute Tape
This is one of those million project uses kinda things for sure.
(Even though I don't neeeeeed it, I'm so getting some. Who knows when it might be just the thing I need eh?!)

Cx



2 comments:

  1. It took me so long to find our invitation fonts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And that's good! Because now you know you've got it right!

    ReplyDelete