Saturday, July 17, 2010

#51 Bridesmaid Proposals - part two

Dear 'Lovely',
Here are just eleven of the reasons why I love you... *insert gushy love stuff here!*
  
 
  
 
Pictures 5 & 6 feature one of my home made fortune/proposal cookies.... not quite perfected at that stage!

It's a fine art I tell you.
There was many a hour, on many nights, that I spent in my kitchen - Mr N managing quite excellently (from his safe vantage point on the couch) to completely ignore my far too colourful language, & I will admit, a few shameful tantrums that involved throwing defenceless kitchen utensils at the floor...
Pictures 7, 9 & 10... well I may or may not have been cheating with the cookies by then... I confess nothing ;)

But back on track & a happy ending to this tale of proposals as my gorgeous bridesmaids all said... YES!!! Hoorah!
We have since discovered that one of my lovelies will no longer be able to make it to the wedding (which yes, is a little heartbreaking), but that's a story for another time.

I am incredibly blessed to have such wonderous friends in my life to be sure.

Cx

p.s sorry some of the photo's are a bit dodgy, phone shots - I'm sure you know how it is?

No comments:

Post a Comment