Thursday, October 29, 2009

#3 Centerpiece Affirmation


I'm so excited!
I've had this idea in stuck in head for a while right, I don't want flowers as our centerpieces, nor candles - at least not as the feature in any case - and instead I was wanted to get some bare branches and lay them in the center of the table with either origami blooms, origami cranes - which will also be used as decorations in other capacities, or those little
feathered birds kind of like this on them...



Either white like this, or in neutral/brown colours, more like robins or swallows....
Can you picture what I mean?
So anyhow, pretty set on it but was yet to see anything similar to what I wanted so even though it's so clear in my mind, wasn't sure whether it was one of those things that only does work in your head until...


She is obviously a genius for starters, if you've seen her awesome blog then you are well aware that it's common knowledge, but aside from that...

The concept totally works right?! LOVING it.


No comments:

Post a Comment