Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Post #1


Ok! And so it begins...
I've never done anything like this before so it could be a little while before I manage to get my head around the technology of it all, luckily since there's no one to ask to 'bear with me' there's also no one to mind if I make a mess of things for a while...

Although we are yet to be engaged, (by all means take a moment to get your head around this one?) we have set our wedding date for.... 6th of February 2011!

I've been going wedding planning mad, doesn't help that i have OCD tendancies and am a perfectionist (with certain things) to start with...
After seeing so many gorgeous wedding blogs, I thought I might just add myself into the fold and do my best to share some of the beautiful things and lovely ideas I have been coming across.

I hope they inspire you as much as they have me.


2 comments:

  1. Thanks honey :) It was also meant to mean that you lovely friends of mine didn't get bombarded with wedding talk or constant facebook status updates... I'm suspect I'm failing slightly at the moment but that probably just means I'm not posting often enough ;)

    ReplyDelete