Saturday, June 26, 2010

#47 Pods n Things


I really like wedding flowers that are either very casual, with that 'i just picked these from my own garden' look, or that are a bit unusual.
I especially love the use of things like pods, succulents, twigs & leaves in arrangements...

Not sure if I will be going so far as a whole bouquet of the same, although I do think it looks great in photographs!

What do you think?













I think this bouquet is just about the perfect balance of traditional & contemporary...













Via angelsmith photography/rowena & chris


On a side note, how seriously awesome are lotus pods?
I think they look so amazing...

x

2 comments:

  1. not a huge fan of the full pod ones, but the mixed one is cool, the twiggy bits look really effective?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that twiggy bits are a definite!

    ReplyDelete