Wednesday, March 30, 2011

#105 Anonymity

I've been thinking about the whole staying anonymous caper, & I just don't think it's going to work.
See a couple of days ago our brilliant & gorgeous photographer Karalee of Angelsmith Photography gave us the password for our online gallery...

Oh my. The woman is a genius.
So I guess what I'm saying is, I'm busting to share?

In truth, I have only seen about half of the photos so far, which is positively torturous but I can't look at them without Mr N, & unfortunately between the schedules of his work & my pain induced fatigue we're not getting much quality time together.
I've just changed medications for chronic back pain that I've had on & off for the last month & a half, & persistently for about 2 weeks now. I'm hoping that & an upcoming ortho-bionomy appointment will bring about some change!
In the meantime tests upon tests & a very vague me...
This complete lack of energy, not to mention the pain, is driving me a little insane. Did I mention cabin fever?

In other news, we had a little family photo session with my friend Eva from Eva Carter Photography a little while ago & we just saw those last night. I may be slightly biased but I'm certain that has no bearing on the fact that my boys are absolute spunks?!

I won't relinquish our anonymity quite yet, I'll wait until I have a disk of images in my hot little hands,
but here's a shot from our shoot with Eva.
Lucky numbers to get things off on the right foot?
















C x

2 comments: