Friday, October 1, 2010

#90 Houses of Love

I've always like pottery, but lately I like it more & more?

Anyhow! How cute would these treasures from the little red door be as wedding favours?
Or as gifts for the bridesmaids or mother of the bride/mother in law?
OR, flower girls?

   

   

Lettering can be customized... I'm thinking ' n + c ' would be pretty cute ;)

   
via the little red door

I couldn't help but post the somewhat beside the point maple leaf house... I appreciate it... Sister E will appreciate it!
Also, the stores have had Christmas decorations up for over a month so I thought that was good enough excuse for me to share that last little snippet of cute. Yes? Yes.

C x

1 comment:

  1. yay handmade weddings!! thank you so much for featuring my little houses on your lovely blog today!

    ReplyDelete