Thursday, November 12, 2009

#15 Reworked Wonders


Continuing on from my confession...

There is an Etsy shop called Lacuna Work that makes books using reworked wood from antique furniture and recycled paper.

I absolutely fell in love with this book, but measuring at just 8x9.5 cms it's a tad small for a guest book...It took multiple viewings and arguments with myself before a heartbreaking confirmation from the boy made me accept this fact however!



Delightfully enough, custom orders are a possibility...

I'm not too sure how something like this would fare being imported, especially in the instance of the insect holes, (which I love) and I would worry about the paper standing up to treatments to allow it to pass through customs?

Will have to do some investigationing me thinks....


No comments:

Post a Comment