Saturday, May 15, 2010

#41 Dress Ups Take Two - The Result...



In short, disheartening.
Not to mention somewhat alarming?













Here's a quick rundown.

I hate wedding dresses. (Ok this is a lie, because in fact I love a fair few of them, just none that are in any of the shops here, and none on the internet that are within budget.)

It would seem that people who work in bridal shops must first obtain a masters in how best to look down their noses at customers?

It turns out I can't count, and our wedding is 2 months closer than what I was thinking...

I have been informed that when it comes to dresses, you can count December and January out. My Wedding Dress will need to be completely fitted and ready by the end of November before everyone closes up shop.

Mocha is exceptionally good at letting me have a panic attack and making sure I'm laughing enough about it to come out the other side!

But yeah. Officially freaking out that I have been stuck in a wedding rut for so long and am now so far behind in all our preparations ie: Save the Dates, that due to the number of interstate and o/s guests, I wanted to have sent out 4 months ago... AND when I tried to get stuck into them the other day, realised that my plan was a flop and now needs a total rethink? Eek.
Among about a hundred other things...

How did this happen?
Help me universe! Help meeeeeeee!!!

x

3 comments:

  1. I hate wedding dresses too! Talk about boring.

    I'm just lucky that I found mine without setting foot into a bridal store. Must have been dress-tiny!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Katie... Dad joke alert! ;)
    I do love love love them really... it just seemed that all the stores here have variations of the same handful of designs & I wasn't brave enough to buy online, although i would reccomend that others find the courage because there are some breathtaking dresses to be bought on the net!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed reading your blog, thanks.

    ReplyDelete