Wednesday, June 15, 2011

#136 Lingerie

I dallied on the jenny packham shop website for far too long yesterday ( can you blame me?), which is how I came across this french lace with silk chiffon robe & chemise of the same label

large product image Jenny Packham  large product image
via jenny packham shop + net-a-porter

Even though I think I can say with a fair amount of certainty that i will never be able to afford them, they are just a bit gorgeous!

Then I was sidetracked by carine gilson...
large product image large product image
large product image large product image

these two from rosamosario  + this one from stella mccartney
large product image large product image large product image

these two from la perla + last but not least, agent provocateur
large product image large product image large product image

I included the shoulder padded bra from la perla purely because i need you to tell me whether I'm really that out of touch? I'm so confused?
I love the agent provocateur set, stunning.
All sets pictured are available from net -a-porter. Some wedding sets & some well, not really?

Cx

1 comment: